Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Crushes

What I'm crushin' on right now (in no particular order):

Pinterest.com!  So fun!  It's an online bulletin board, full of fun ideas and sweet pics!  Check it out!  And I dare you to not get addicted! ;)



My sweet little girl, Maeve.  She's almost 14 months old now and is so close to walking.  It's so cute to watch her at this stage.  She has slices of all of her siblings (and parents) in her, but is also very much her own little person.  Enjoying her so much at this stage...this, my last baby.  And I am ok with that.  :)


Red, white and teal.  Loving this color combo!  Possibly for my girl's room.  Possibly for my basement.  The possibilities are endless! ;)


A little red and aqua blue (by Under a Blue Moon)




2 comments:

Kristi said...

oooooh -- I love the red, white, and teal combo too!!! Very nice. I'll have to add teal to my kitchen!! :) And, of course, sweet Maeve --- how could you not love that adorable girl?! I will NOT check out that website right now...i have an addictive personality, i think...i do not need that right now, Ang. c'mon.

Rachael said...

LOVE the teal and red...very trendy!And that website is truly addicting...soooo much to look at. And some pretty wow recipes to try out, perhaps. I drooled just looking at them.