Monday, January 22, 2007

Sinking Suspicions...




Thought I'd post a couple pics of my oldest girl, sportin' her 'funny hat' (her term) that she decided to wear during lunch the other day. She found it in the hat basket, decided that she wanted to wear it during lunch. She's definately growing up and becoming her own 'little woman' lately...and just like all of us women, when she finds a piece of clothing that makes her feel good, she's just gotta wear it! ;)

Unfortunately for me, this means that she changes probably twenty times a day, so next thing on the list is teaching her how to fold and put away her many outfits.

Why do I have the sinking suspicion that this is only the beginning of the many conversations we'll have on clothes, what not to wear, and cleaning her room?



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's too funny, I just got a hat like that, but green and today I was going to take pictures with it, except that I'm 34 not 3 so maybe I will let your girl have the fame, though my hat looks GREAT, I don't want to create any jealousy between her and I. I still wove you not as much as your other friends but I little bit...

Anonymous said...

Ha!! - what a cutie!!! Its crazy to think about her being older...why on earth can't I be closer to you guys?! Wanna move back here and start a church?!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ang...thanks for commenting...and...we should just chat soon, but...I'm glad we can be connected even in between phone calls through the internet (how weird!)...anyways...I love you...hope you're having a good day, and hope to talk to you on the weekend...and...camping would be fun this summer!!! What fun!

Anonymous said...

dear ang. this is the very first time i looked at this amazing blog. it looks better then xanga that is for sure!!! i should switch over. only if i could convince all my friends to do the same. anwyays. your kiddos are adorable. have a great day.
erin bredin