Saturday, January 27, 2007

Snapshots and Sappy Thoughts

My baby girl is 9 lbs, 13 oz. May not seem big to you, but considering that only 2 weeks ago she was 8 lbs, 13 oz...it's a big deal to me! That's 1 lb in 2 weeks! And you know what that means...

...it's beginning. Already.

My baby is growing up. Too fast.

That's the reason for the following random pics of my kids. Just snapshots. No big event. No milestones crossed. Just a few pictures of my kids doing random, mundane, every day things. Because they are all growing up way too fast. And, if taking these pictures, freezes them for one millisecond, then today, that's what I'll do. (I warned you about the sappyness).

Enjoy.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!

Anonymous said...

What cutie's...love to be able to see pic's of your kids, at least...it will be nice to see you all again!!!

I had full intentions of talking to you the last few days -- Jason's brother is visiting for a few days, though, so...it looks like we'll have to wait (though, believe it or not, I did talk to LORIANNE lastnight!!!...but, Ida and Nathalie go to be really early, and...our little apartment isn't really condusive for talking once they're in bed...its rough for us trying to be quiet starting at 7:30 at night...)anyways...so, hopefully this coming weekend sometime.

Just wanted to say Hi! i love ya, and hope you're having a great day...keep posting pic's...love them!!!

Miss you, Ang.