Tuesday, May 01, 2007

A Day of Firsts

Yesterday was a big day for my littlest girl. We decided it was time to try cerel and cookies and a bottle...lots of fun!!! None went over great, but we'll try again today!

Here's Cait getting ready for her first taste of cereal...

And, it's in...



Oops...out it comes!

And here she is taking her first bites of a Farley cookie...liked this better than the cereal.



So, after her big morning of firsts, we decided to go to our favorite park, Lowville, to enjoy the beautiful day! Another first...it was the first time we went there since Cait joined our family.

Here she is in a swing for the first time...she loved it!


And finally, here's our baby resting after an exciting day of cereal, cookies and swings!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, Ang...finally!!! Thanks for posting some pic's of your beautiful baby!!! I keep thinking I'm looking at Rory -- they look so much alike, to me!!! What a cutie!!! She's getting so big, my word!!!...anyways...so...this has been a busy week...I wanted to call you yesterday, but the pastors and some other men usually come over on Tuesday mornings, so...I didn't stick around the house, and then I worked lastnight...anyways...maybe today or tomorrow...oh my word...we need to chat!!! Anyways...hoping you're having a great day, and hope to talk to ya soon!! I love ya, Ang...thanks for the pic's -- I enjoyed them!! (I'm sure they weren't just for ME, but I appreciated them anyways!!)

Anonymous said...

ANG!!!! We CANNOT seem to connect...we keep missing each other!!! Good grief!!! Anyways...perhaps tomorrow afternoon...you call me if that's a good time...I think we'll be home most of the afternoon!!! It would be great to actually TALK!!! Love the answering machine, but...ya know!!!! Anyways...hope you're having a good Saturday!! (I'm working, so...its definetely not one of my best!!!) Anyways...would love to chat!!! Love ya, dear friend...MIss you!!!