Thursday, May 24, 2007

Um, what was that now?

So, I was getting ready this morning for a busy day of errand-running, and while I was getting dressed, Kier and Rory were both talking to Cait. Well, they started out talking to her, then that quickly evolved to fighting each other for her attention. This is how the scene looked, and how it ended, with a suprising question from my oldest girl:

Kier: She's (Cait) looking at me!
Rory: No, she's looking at me! Hi Cait!! (said loudly, in falsetto voice)
Kier: Hey boo-boo! Yep, she's looking at me!
Rory: No, she's looking at me!
Me: Guys! Stop that! She loves both of you...just back up a little and give her some time to look at both of you.
Kier: Hey boo-boo!
Rory: (quiet for a moment, and then the question:) Mommy, when can we go back to the doctor and come home with a baby BOY!?!?!
Me: (speechless for a moment, then...) Are you guys serious? You really want another baby?!
Kier & Rory: (without hesitation) YES!

Yikes!

2 comments:

Life With My Joys..... said...

DARLING!!!!! Are you DEAD? I miss you!! Am I all alone out here? Are you okay? Write, so that I will knowest that thou liveth. Lovies, Amy

Anonymous said...

Hey, Ang...in the case that you might possibly check this...let me tell you PLEASE update...I miss you!! I'm sorry I missed your call the other night...maybe we'll chat again this weekend! Love ya!