Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Some New Pics of Our Littlest Girl

So, my newest little girl is 8 days old today! Wow. Seems like it was only yesterday that she was born...;). She is doing really great...eating every 2 1/2- 3 hours, and sleeping well in between. I am still feeling good, but have pushed myself a little much in the last few days, so I am really trying to take it easy as much as possible. But, it is hard when I see what needs to be done around me, to just sit on the couch and veg. Take this morning, for instance. We had planned to go out and get the last of our shopping/groceries done and then head to Kier's school for his 'holiday celebration thing' at his school, but after washing the kitchen and living room floors, cleaning the main bathroom and doing two loads of laundry, I was done for. Rob, in a very loving way, said 'you look awful. we're not going anywhere.' So, I decided to blog and then maybe put on some makeup (makeup? makeup? what is this makeup you speak of?). I'm sure my face will break out from not recognizing what is being put on it, but I think it's best for all involved if I try to put some color back into my face...even if it is solely with the help of Cover Girl. So, enjoy these latest pics of Cait and the kids...more to follow.















Aren't they the cutest kids you've ever seen? (aside from your own, of course).

I love this pic of Cait and Daddy...she had just had her first bath-which she didn't exactly enjoy-but she stopped crying as soon as Daddy wrapped her up in this towel. And then she looked too cute, I just had to take a picture of Daddy's little bug. (his nickname for her ;).

3 comments:

sarah said...

I'll miss chating over this break, we'll have to talk via blog world. Your girl is beautiful xox

Anonymous said...

I thought I left a comment on your site, but...it must have gone to your previous post...anyways...just thinking about you and wanted to say Hi -- I love ya...and love seeing the pic's of your kiddos...keep 'em coming!!! Hope you're having a great day, and not over-doing things, Ang...try to relax!! Read a book, take a bath (wish I could take a bath in your tub!!)...anyways...take care! I love ya!...hey -- your family must be there now, are they?! Have fun with them!! Hope to talk to you at Christmas!! I love ya, Ang!!

Anonymous said...

Ang...every time I look at your blog, I see the words "our newest little girl is 8 days old..."...I know for a fact that she is OLDER than that....update, friend!!! C'mon...those of us that aren't lucky enough to SEE you...would love to at least see some PICTURES!!! (I'm not much better at blogging lately...but...I don't have a little girl to boast about either!!)...ha ha!! Anyways...just wanted to say hi and tell you I was thinking about you today...hope you're doing well...I love ya, Ang.