Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A Few Pics of My Kids

This is a cute version of how I feel this morning. :)

We were on our way home from one of our camping trips this summer, and we weren't in the car five minutes before she gave in and passed out. Rob says she looks the most like me when she's sleeping...although, I think she's probably cuter.

And this is Rory during one of our many trips to our favorite park here, Lowville Park. It's only a 15 minute drive from our place, and it has a small creek running through it, where the kids can play and catch fish and other little creatures.

And there's a pic of Kier playing in the creek at Lowville. So handsome. :)

3 comments:

Life With My Joys..... said...

Oh, how precious are your little ones! I'm still working on Kev to post pics of Kaden. This whole world of blogging is still new to him and he's worried about all of the creeps out there! That creek looks AWESOME! It looks like my kind of place to go and hang with the kids. Kaden LOVES playing in the water and catching fun things. Good times, eh? Love you and miss you! -Amy

Anonymous said...

Hey, Ang....nice pic's...I agree with Ame, your kids are pretty cute...wish I could see them...Keiran and Rob's birthday's coming up...I always think of their birthdays...Hope all is well in your world today -- we'll have to chat soon...I miss ya!

P.S. - thanks for changing your settings on your blog just for me!!! Love ya!!

Angie said...

Thanks girls. Sorry to not have posted on your blogs lately...I'll do so soon. Love ya both and miss ya too. my boys bdays are next weekend, so it should be a crazy week getting ready for them...i can't believe kier is turning 5. 5 seems like such a big number to me now...what'll i do when he turns 10...16...20! ok...think i'm gonna go kiss my little boy and pray that time slows down. talk to you girls soon!