Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A Hectic Week

First of all, let me start out by saying I truly love my life. I have three beautiful kids (you should see the ultrasound pics of our newest one...pretty cute;), an amazing husband, a great church, great friends, and many, many more things I am so thankful for.

But, one thing that drives me crazy, is when I'm talking to someone, asking how they are doing, and their answer always seems to be...'busy.' Because the longer I am alive, and the more we have going on in our life, the more I realize that we are becoming busier and busier, with no slowing down in sight.

And then I realize that I can have the tendency to be that person who, when asked how their doing, answers 'oh...really busy.'

So, I have started making the effort to find other ways to describe what is going on in our life. And the word for this week is hectic. Between birthdays (rob and kier's b-day is Saturday), meetings, doctor & midwife appt's, christmas planning and shopping and many other 'little' things, it's just a hectic week.

And the fact that I am carrying around 25 extra pounds, all of which is hanging off the front of my body, may add slightly to the fact that this week feels hectic.

So, all that to say, this has been a pretty boring post. I will post again soon with some fun pics of the kids. My camera's in the shop, so we have been using a disposable camera, and have yet to get the film developed, but will try to make this blog much more interesting in the days and weeks to come.

Have a great and non-hectic week! :)

No comments: