Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

I know it's almost over, but just wanted to send a shout out to all you Americans...and Canadians married to Americans...to have a great Thanksgiving!!

Amy, it sounds like you guys are in for a fun-filled day with your friends, with lots of food and games...sure hope you have a great time!

Kris, I'm glad you were able to at least get half of the day off to celebrate with Jay. It's too bad that you guys weren't able to make it to the States, but I'm sure you found lots of fun ways to celebrate! ;)

Love you both! Let me know how your days went...maybe even post some pics on your blogs! That'd be fun!

Talk to you soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Ang...we had a fun day -- decorated our tiny little apartment for Christmas...one good thing about a small aparment is how Christmasy it looks when you decorate!! I'll post some pic's soon...anyways...thanks for thinking of us -- hopefully we can talk this weekend...maybe Saturday sometime, or Sunday afternoon...not sure of my plans tomorrow...I'm sure I"ll be home at some point -- I'll try to give you a call...it will be nice to finally talk...I miss you too!! Love ya lots - and hope to talk to you soon!!

Life With My Joys..... said...

Hello my friend! Happy T-Day to you too, a wee bit late! I love you and I miss you! How are you feeling? It's getting sooo close, eh? Oh man! - totally pumped for you! P.S. - Potty training is going GREAT! Day 2 - as of 1:00 p.m. NO MISTAKES TODAY!!! Whoo-hoo!

Anonymous said...

Nice to finally chat with you lastnight, Ang...we'll have to try to do better at making our phone-calls a little more frequent -- we did good lastnight - kept it to under an hour. I don't think you wanted to hear my barking in your ear any longer than that, eh?! Anyways...hope you're doing well -- can't wait to hear the news about the baby, if we don't chat before then!! I love ya!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, something weird just happened. I tried to post another comment and this thing went nuts. So, if it posts twice - sorry. Just wanted you to know that I JUST received your phone message last night. I'm dying to talk to you to see how things are going. Love you tons!

Anonymous said...

Ang....you need to update!! I keep checking and...nothing!!! C'mon!!!