Friday, March 14, 2008

A Fitting End...

So, March break is almost over. I've already started 'prepping' my little boy for his journey back to school. He's actually looking forward to going back and telling everyone about everything he did on March Break...but, that's about all he's looking forward to right now. :)

Today I took Kier and Rory to the Milton Mall to a one hour magic show. Very cheesy, yes. Did they love it? Yes! Rory kept looking at me saying, 'how did he do that?' Kieran, on the other hand, would look at me and say,'I know exactly how he did that!' They're pretty cute. Then we came home and took Cait with us to the park and on a nice walk. Yes, I said the park. There's still tons of snow here, but it was beautiful here today, so we trudged through the snow and had a great time! The house desperately needs to be cleaned, laundry desperately needs to be done, but all that was left for tomorrow...and we had a great day!

Anyway, I was gonna post some pics from our trip to Ottawa and other random pics, but I can't find my card reader, sooo....maybe sometime soon.

Love you kris...have a great weekend with Jay! And the rest of you too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I LOVE when you update!! Can't wait to see some pic's from your weekend with Marie, and also of your crazy little boy from yesterday!! Nice to talk with you yesterday - we still managed a pretty long conversation, but somehow it just didn't feel long enough!! We'll have to chat again soon...hope you're having a good Monday...I'm in the middle of a cold again, so really am just wishing I was home in bed....I'm afraid my last 8 days of work are going to be long...yikes!! I MUST keep perspective, though, right?!...ahhhh...I cannot believe I'm almost done!!!

I love ya, ang...hopefully you find your card reader and can put some pic's up...