Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Last Day!!!

Today is the last day of work for Kristi, and I am sooo excited for you!!! With baby arriving anytime now, you will need these next few days (weeks?) to get ready for baby...which in mommy terms means...SLEEP!!! Sleep long, sleep lots!! Because as incredible as having babies is, and y'all know I love havin' babies, sleep is the main thing I miss when one is born.

But, the good really does outweigh the hard times, and you are already a wonderful, caring, loving mom. The excitment you've had throughout your pregnancy for your baby to be growing inside you, and now, to finally meet you, is proof enough that you are already an amazing mama.

I really can't wait to see your baby. This baby has been so prayed for and wished for by so many people and I can guarantee he/she will be worth the wait. Worth the tears. Worth the wondering.

Because you are about to have your very own baby...and that truly is one of the most wonderful, most completing things in the world.

I love you Kris.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it rules that you and krist let the world in on what COULD be personal emails directly to eachother...but are posted for the world to read on eachother's blogs. sooo funny.

but it gives me something to lurk on so i am not complaining. you really are a sweet writer ang.
write a book ok?
love
erin bredin

Anonymous said...

Awww, Ang...thanks for the post - its Friday, and this is my first time on the computer since Monday...Erin's comment is funny, too...and, already, I love that we've had, like, 3 conversations this week - most of them not even very long -- good for us!!! I'll probably be chatting with you again this weekend...I love ya - you are certainly a dear friend...I'm glad we are both home during the day now...let the phone calls begin!!!! (mom and Lynda...watch out!!) Love ya -- hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

hey ang...i don't get home until august 3 or 4...so that sucks!! but i do want you to know that its one of my dreams to come to toronto for a visit in the fall and see the niagra falls!!! i reallllly want to do that!!
anyways. hope that i see ya before all your kids are grownups!!
love erin