Monday, February 18, 2008

Favorites of My Favorites-Part 1

I was scrolling through some pictures the other day with the kids and we had so much fun reminicing about all the fun we've had in this past 14 months since our baby Cait has arrived. So, I decided to post some of my favorite pics from the last 14 months. And, when looking through them, I was struck at the emotions each picture brought...whether it's a gorgeous baby shot, a seemingly 'normal' shot of the kids, or a shot that seemed to capture the emotion of the moment. Favorites are such a personal thing...most of these pictures will probably not bring out the emotion in you, that they did in me, but I hope you enjoy them nonetheless.


These were snapshots taken at Canoe Cove Beach last summer...I love how Cait is just taking it all in...including lots of kisses and attention from her big brother!


And here are some of Cait, and her Papa. My dad is so great with the kids...he just loves them and they absolutely love him. That has been very cool to see, especially since my dad and I had always had a really rocky relationship. He's a great Papa and a great dad.



More faves to come!!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sent you an email, 'cause I couldn't seem to leave a comment...

Anonymous said...

Oh, I guess it worked that time...anyways...loved your pictures of your sweet little girl...hoping you guys come back to PEI this summer for some more photo opp's at Canoe Cove...and some with Baby Paulino, too!!

Life With My Joys..... said...

Soooo yummy, Ang! Oh man, I want to squish her. Hey! Is that a Bumbo seat? Is it floating?? I have a Bumbo - was just wondering if I could use it as a floaty. That's what it looks like. Loves....

Anonymous said...

Its not pathetic that I'm leaving you a third comment, is it?!...Its just that...my boss is in Ontario, and I literally have nothing to do...and...writing you comments makes me feel like I'm hanging out with you...well, kind of...not really, but -- just want you to know I'm thinking about you. Do you like the Bumbo seat? I hear mixed reviews...what do you think? And, does it float? That would be cool if it did. I got some baby things on the weekend...feeling a wee bit more prepared, though it all feels a bit surreal still...hard to believe how fast the time is going!! I'm getting excited/nervous...apprehensive about delivers...ahhh!!...mostly excited to finally meet this little one, though...can you believe it?! Wish you lived closer, Ang...

Hope you have a great day, my friend...hope to chat with ya soon...

Anonymous said...

Just read your long comment (which I love, by the way!)...I wish you were here too, you expert little mama of 3...I could use your help!! Mom wants to have a shower for me, and I so wish you could be here...I don't know who on earth I'll have her invite...my word!

Yes - we'll have to chat soon...maybe when I get home from work...I'm usually exhausted when I get home...if I'm not napping, though, I'll call you - and if not today, then this week sometime, for sure!! I miss ya, dear old friend...

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Yes - you SHOULD have been there...it has been a LONG time since we've all seen each other...3 years? 4 years? i can't remember when we were at Lori's...maybe 3 years...good grief...a long time, I know that...Are you guys coming here this summer?

Anonymous said...

your blog is great ang. love seeing the pictures. i love the one of keiran kissing cait. wow. what dears they are.
love erin bredin