Saturday, February 23, 2008

Thoughts

Unfortunately, after 3 kids, my brain has decided that after 8:00pm, no coherent thoughts are allowed to pass through it. So, here are some random, Saturday evening thoughts.

Had a great date yesterday. Walked. Shopped. Talked. Laughed. Didn't fight. And, other stuff.

My head hurts. Again. Not sure if it's from lack of sleep, or stuffy sinuses. Or both. Annoying either way.

Liked my hair today. Got a killer hair cut from my sis, Sessa when she was here, and I really like it curly since. Usually don't like it curly as much as straight.

Was a long day today. Cait's been teething and fussy and clingy. By 5 pm, my sympathy is runnin' low, and bedtime is lookin' good. She's sleeping now. Kier and Rory were both tired and a little crazy by end of the day. They're sleeping now too. Hope they all sleep well.

Want to go to bed soon. Rob is working on his message now for awhile, so maybe I will. Amy tagged me for a blog post, so might do that soon. Might not. ;) Kristi is getting so close to having her baby...so excited and nervous for her. Really wish I was gonna be there. So sad that I won't be. Seriously would deliver the baby, but only 'cause I love being there for that whole experience. Certain that she's in better hands with her doctor. :)

Can't imagine having another baby right now. So tired with taking care of the other 3. But, still can't imagine not ever having another baby. Too much to think about tonight.

Going to take some sinutab and go to bed. Nite.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh...I love random thoughts...(story of my life these days...I can't seem to even FINISH a thought too much lately...My brain certainly does not function like normal since I've been pregnant...) Glad you guys had a good date - that's awesome!! I am sorry you're having headaches...can you imagine those people who never have headaches? Wouldn't that be absolutely divine? Really...I am not happy that I have headaches, either...remember all the pills we used to pop in high school? I hardly ever take pills anymore - I don't think they honestly work, anyways...sometimes when I have a real 'doozy', I'll take a pill, but I think its more for psychological reasons...I don't think they really actually help.

Sure wish you could be here for our baby's birth, too - though I'm sure my doctor will be more than capable!! Maybe for the next baby...I would love to see you sometime anyways...I keep asking you if you guys are coming here this summer (you keep not answering...I'm hoping its cause you're coming and want it to be a surprise...will you be here in April?!) ha ha. I miss ya, and would so love to see you...

You'll have to post a picture of your hair cut. I got mine cut on the weekend - and will post a pic if I remember to bring my camera to work tomorrow. I wish we had a computer at home...

I love ya - Its MOnday morning...and I'll be checking in with you again during the day...so, this is all for now. Love ya, friend...hope you have a great day today!!

Anonymous said...

I know, I'm totally slacking...I'll see if I can get a post out today - I'm leaving a little early...just not feeling awesome - no worries, just...feel like I need a nap, and sooner than my usual 4:00 nap, ya know?!...hope you're having a good day, my friend...I love ya - will talk to you again soon...