Thursday, February 14, 2008

It's Valentine's Day...

...and I'm sick. (*sigh*).

So, that's my update for today. :) My nose is running, my sinuses are clogged, my throat is raw, and my head is throbbing.

But, on this Valentine's Day, this is how I wanted to show two of my dear friends, Amy & Kristi, how much I love them.

That, in spite of feeling like this, I finally updated!!!!!!

However, today, my update is only that I am sick and will try harder to update more than once every 6 months. I've read both your blogs and your lists of 14 things you love, and be rest assured that if I had the energy to do that list on mine today, you both would be on it.

So, Happy Valentine's Day girls!!! Kris, I hope you & Jay enjoy this last 'child-free' valentine's day together!! Eat lots of chocolate & enjoy just being with each other! Ame, enjoy tonight with your boys! I hope you and Kev get some alone time after the kiddies go to sleep...eat lots of chocolate & cuddle lots! ;)

Have a great night!! Love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was about to 'rebuke' you on my xanga...then thought, just for the heck of it, I will once again check Angie's blog (do you know I do this often...ALWAYS to leave your page, disappointed?!)...well - not today!!! Huge kudos to you for updating...and when you're sick, at that!! So sorry you were sick on V-Day...hope Rob was pampering you, and that you're feeling better today!!...We must chat soon - I'm sure it hasn't been too long, but...we really must talk again soon - probably this weekend?!...hope you're feeling better, Ang...thanks for updating - I will be sure to continue checking (if you had any idea of the *lack* of work I do at my job...you would take sure pity on me and be blogging all the time...think of ME, Ang!!)...anyways, I love ya - hope you have a great day today and a wonderful weekend...I'll look forward to talking to you soon...