Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Smooth Like Butt'a!

FINALLY!!

I have been growing my hair out for about 5 weeks now and it's been driving me crazy.

Only 5 weeks, you say? That's not too long.

Well, let's just say, it's not the hair on my head that I've been growing out. (get it?) ;)

So, all that to say, I was finally able to get waxed tonight, and it was glorious!! It's amazing how such a seemingly small thing (no hair) can make me feel sooo much better. And, I think I am finally over this sinus infection/cold thing I've had for a week. And, I am going on a 12 hour date with my hubby on Friday!!

Only good thoughts from me tonight~Nighty-nite!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

noone else is commenting on your wax blog!!! haha. so i guess i am the bravest of all for commenting. ang. you are a good blogger. i know your busy...but its cool to read your thoughts. what did you and your true love always do on your 12 hour date?
its really awesome to see how in love you are with your husband. i still remember a loooong time ago sitting beside you at your graduation weekend when rob was singing with his class on stage and you said to me....that is the boy i am going to marry...
and you did!!!
so glad!! ok love ya sis
erin bredin